Monday, March 5, 2018

TBB Asks~Beauty Edition


1. Eyelash curler or no eyelash curler? I have an eyelash curler, but it doesn't seem to do anything. So I don't use it much.
2. Fave Nail Shade~Purple or blue.
3. Fave Lipstick Shade~Mauvey brownish pink or light red
4. Blow dry or air dry your hair? I blow dry my hair in the Winter & sometimes let it air dry in the Summer.
5. Artificial nails or no? No on artificial nails. I've always had long real nails.
6. Foundation yes or no? Yes, of course. I have a lot of uneven skin tone & reddish spots.
7. Hair up or down? Down
8. Bar soap or body wash? Body wash.
9. Bath or shower? Shower
10. Favorite body lotion? Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel & Freesia.
11. Do you wear perfume? If so what is your favorite scent? Yes, I love perfume. I wear Ed Hardy.
12. Do you shave your legs everyday? Umm, no.
13. Favorite lip balm? Revlon Kiss & Maybelline Baby Lips.
14. How old were you when you started wearing make up? I was 11, when I wore eye shadow & lipstick & 12 when I started wearing eye liner.

No comments: