Saturday, March 31, 2018

Plant lady



I've always loved plants. I have a plant that I've had for 18 years. I feel like I'm pretty good with plants too. My goal last year was to get more plants & yes it happened. I don't have plants in every room, but most rooms. We don't have windowsills, so that makes things a little harder. I have 1 in the middle of the kitchen table. We have a skylight in there, so that helps it get sun. I have a hanging spider plant. An ivy in my kitchen next to my sink. Then my tallish 18 year old plant & some new 1s too. I definitely want to get more plants. I want an English Ivy for the bedroom & an aloe plant. I'll do a post with all of my plants sometime. They're quite lovely. I haven't named any of them yet, maybe I should. I usually name everything.

No comments: