Tuesday, January 17, 2017
--To need more hours in the day to get things done. That's why I'm writing this at 10:55 pm when I should be in bed.
--To be happy to get rid of old clothes & old stuff.
--To enjoy getting surprise gifts.
--To look forward to a free weekend when my family can just hang out & do some things on the to-do list. Some little mini make overs in the house.
Monday, January 16, 2017
Sunday, January 15, 2017
These are a few of my guilty pleasures:
1. Lindt Dark Chocolate sea salt candy bar
2. Reality tv (Housewives of Beverly Hills, Orange County & New Jersey, Don't Be Tardy, Vanderpump Rules, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, Monica the Medium).
3. Vanilla Coke
Not too bad. These really are my main 1s. What are your guilty pleasures?
Saturday, January 14, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
I think it would be nice to have a make-up room. Maybe someday if we had an extra tiny room. I found these photos on Pinterest. I do my make-up in the bathroom. I feel like it has the best light. I've never had a make-up mirror, but I would love 1 with lights all around it.
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
I'm starting a new book today. It's author is actually from my town.So I guess this counts as my 1st book for the year. My last 1 I started in November & finished in Jan, but since I started it last year it doesn't count. The book is called "Flying Backwards". I hope it like it. I'll let you know.
Monday, January 9, 2017
Sunday, January 8, 2017
Friday, January 6, 2017
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Tara is really into DIY's. She loves watching them on You tube & making them herself. I suggested that she make diy presents for her friends for Christmas, so she wanted to make them slime. My hubby went online & found a good recipe.
They went out & bought tins, food coloring & glue. He brought home some labels from work & we took a pic of her with Kiz. We had an assembly line putting the tins in bags with stickers & wrote her friend's names on the bags. They all loved them. We had silly putty as kids & now they have flubber, slime, goo & Thinking putty.
These are the directions that were on the bottom of the tin.
What you will need:
1 cup water
1 cup glue (not from the dollar store, too watery)
2 Tbs. liquid tempera paint or 7-10 drops of food coloring
1 1/3 cup warm water
4tsp. borox laundry booster
How to Concoct it:
1. Mix ingredients in solution A together in a medium bowl.
2. In a second medium bowl, mix the ingredients in solution B together until the borox is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly pour solution A into solution B (Do not mix).
4. Roll solution A around in solution B 4-5x .
5. Lift solution A out of solution B and knead for 2-3 minutes.
6. Store gunk in an airtight container or plastic zip bag.