Saturday, July 14, 2018
Friday, July 13, 2018
I love this Briogeo Rosarco milk leave in conditioner. I 1st got it in a Fabfitfun box. My hair needs all the help it can get. It's very dry & frizzy & always tangled.
Samples. I love samples. I got these 2 below today at Sephora.
I got my 1st Lucky bamboo. I think I'm going to keep it in the kitchen.
Watching the crabs hanging out.
This guy. He's so cute & funny.
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Ever since I was a kid I wanted to live somewhere warm. My parents lived in CA for 3 years before I was born. Then moved back to MA. When I was a kid I was mad that they didn't stay there, so I could be a California girl. I honestly like the East Coast better than the West. So now I'm thinking Florida. Ever since we went there in 2013. I want a palm tree in my yard someday. There are so many things that we could do in FL over Fall/Winter that we can't here in New England.
1. Cook on the grill.
2. Have a garden longer.
3. Wear shorts.
4. Wear flip flops.
5. Wear t-shirts.
6. Go to the beach.
7. Leave our patio furniture out year-round.
8. Leave our wind chimes out year-round.
9. Never wear sweaters again.
Monday, July 9, 2018
Friday, July 6, 2018
1. Murad Nutrient charged water gel. I got this in my Sephora play box. It really helps my dry skin. I like to use it before I put my foundation on. This is a sample size. The regular 1 costs $60. I guess I'll have to save up for that.
2. My plum hair. I really wish it could stay like that for at least 6 months at least. I love it. It fades so fast.
3. This new Sally Hansen Crayola polish in Wild Watermelon.
4. This new shower curtain from Target. It was only $5.99.
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
1. Do 4 scrapbook pages. (For real).
2. Do a mini Sephora haul.
3. Destash more stuff from my office. (Send in a wish in a group)
4. Clean chandelier in dining room. It really needs to be done.
5. Start doing a to-do cleaning list every Monday.
6. Do meal plans on Sunday night.
That's all for this month.