Monday, October 19, 2020
Friday, October 16, 2020
Thursday, October 15, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020
Sunday, October 11, 2020
So we are really behind in life. I had a prepaid cellphone & an ipod touch. We finally got iphones, all 3 of us. I got an SE & Anthony & Tara got iphone 11's. So we are all very excited.
These photos were taken right when we opened the phones.
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Chicken & Dumpling Casserole
- 3-4 cups of cooked chicken I use a rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt butter in the microwave and pour into bottom of a 9×13 pan. Shred the chicken and spread it on top of the butter.
- Whisk together the milk and the flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly pour over the chicken. Don’t stir.
- Whisk together chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Pour soup over the flour and milk mixture. Don’t stir.
- Bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes, or until dumplings are golden brown.Note: I would add some vegetables with it if I make it again. It's similar to a chicken pot pie.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
I'm wearing a new Sally Hansen Color therapy-Sticks & stones. This is 1 of those polishes that looks great when you put it on & then when it dries it gets dull. It has a bit of a glitter in it, but once it dries you can't see it that much.