Thursday, March 31, 2016
* Things have been stressful this past week. Still trying to calm down & relax. I had a migraine most of the day today. I finally got up at 1:45 & ate lunch.
* Starting to plan our Summer to-do list. Fun day trips that we will take around New England.
* I'm going to do some scrapbooking tomorrow night when my hubby & daughter go to the Daddy/Daughter dance. Haven't scrapbooked in a while, so I'm looking forward to it.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Monday, March 28, 2016
We checked out a new Mac n' cheese restaurant on Saturday. Yes, it only has mac n' cheese.
I got the buffalo chicken mac, Tara got the bacon & cheese mac & Anthony got the Jalapeno mac. It was really good. We'll be going back sometime.
Linking up with Krystyn from "Really Are You Serious"?
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Friday, March 25, 2016
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
I have to be honest things have been stressful lately. Anthony has been working a lot of overtime & Drama Queen Tween has been nutso lately. I really need a quiet vacation away alone. Maybe a nice cabin on a lake. I'm hoping to start walking when the weather gets nicer. We have a few trails in our town. I'm hoping to start walking with 1 of my friends that also has fibro. I also need to write in my fibro journal more often. I would like to write in it every night. I was for a while, but things got busy. So that's it for now. Going to write in my journal & go to bed.
Monday, March 21, 2016
I did my nails again. This is a turquoise, but it looks green. I got a box of mini nail polishes @ Walmart, LA Colors Color Craze. The minis don't have names on them, so I'm not sure what the names are. But the glitterish 1 was already dried up & lumpy right out of the box. I need to add thinner & see if I can fix it.
I know a lot of people don't consider their pets family, but I do. I had JoJo before I had a real child & loved her like she was my real child. I can't believe it's been 6 months since she passed away. It was such a horrible thing to go through & I feel like I'm still healing. Having Kizmet has helped a lot, she's a lot like Jo. Besides being a tuxedo, just her personality. She's very easy going. Never thought I could find a cat like Jo, but also feel like I will never have a bond with another animal like I did with JoJo. I love Kiz, but she's not JoJo.
These photos were taken last April. You could see that she wasn't doing too good even then. Her fur was really matted. October of 2014, I thought we were going to have to have her put to sleep, so she lasted almost a year later.
Sunday, March 20, 2016
We went to the the town Easter egg hunt today. No Easter bunny pic, she didn't want to get 1. She got a few eggs that had tootsie rolls in them & got to do a few crafts.
She loves dolphins & had her face painted. It came out pretty good. It was a fun day & not too cold.
Saturday, March 19, 2016
Well we made it to Friday. Long rough week,but we made it through, Busy Saturday coming up, the town Easter egg hunt.She's getting a little big for that kind of thing, but she still wants to do it.She'll see her friends & have fun. That's all that matters. These are from April of 2009.
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Tuesday, March 15, 2016
I have my nails done for St Patrick's day. I didn't end up posting from last week. I had purple polish on, but it kept chipping, so I took it off & changed colors completely.
These are Fresh Paint~Dragon Lady & OPI~Gargantuan Green Grape.
Monday, March 14, 2016
Saturday, March 12, 2016
1. The Warm Weather we had this past week. It was 73 on Wednesday.
2. Happy Mail. I got a bunch of happy mail this week.
3. Getting a new eyeliner from MAC that brings out my green eyes.
4. Doing yoga stretches.
5. Kizzy Long Legs. I love spending time with her every day. She's become my new bff (pretty hard to take place of my old bff JoJo).
6. This pretty girl.
7. The new pen pal group I'm in on FB.
8. Changing the house around a bit for Spring.
10. Pizza Friday night.
Linking up with Why Girls are Weird & The Flynnigans.