Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Aging






I wish there was a place that you could go when you get to be a certain age to get advice. I'm almost 48 & I wonder what I can do now to be healthier in the long run. What pills & vitamins should I be taking, what beauty products to really help with age spots or wrinkles? At each age milestone you hit, there should be advice to let you know what to do to make your life better. Maybe like a Life coach for aging. Maybe I'm on to something. If I had to give advice to someone turning 30 I'd say make sure you use sunblock on your face, hands & body. Turning 40, maybe take a multivitamin or probiotic. Not sure what would be good for when you are 50 since I haven't reached it yet, but I'm getting closer. What advice would you give to someone hitting an age milestone?

No comments: