Friday, March 30, 2018

Middle School


At the end of August, The Drama Queen will be starting middle school. It starts in the 6th grade here. We didn't start middle school until 7th grade. Well we called in Junior high in MA. But it's just so hard to believe. People always say that it goes so fast having a kid, but it really does. I think 6th grade is where it's going to get harder. More responsibility for her. Which makes it harder for us in a way too. If she forgets her homework or whatever it makes it harder on us. I get her backpack ready in the morning pretty much now & make sure her binder is in it. I might have her start doing that stuff, so she can get use to it.


This paper has to be passed in next week. It's for next year. She'll be taking Chorus & Spanish. I never took a language in school. I want to learn French still. I know that Spanish is more often spoken. Another thing is we'll all have to get up earlier for the bus. Right now the bus comes at 8:05am. I think it will be 6:30 maybe for middle school. I'm not sure. That's so early. At least I can go back to bed after.

No comments: