Thursday, March 29, 2018

Stuff & Things

* Tween girls are horrible. The Drama Queen has had such an attitude lately. She's punished this weekend & not going to the neighborhood Easter egg hunt & not going to the movies with her friend.

*Anthony & Tara were in the newspaper from the Daddy/Daughter dance. I think this was Tara's 8th time in the paper. I've never been in it. I guess because I'm not a cute kid. The professional photo from the Daddy/Daughter dance is in. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. Below is the picture from the newspaper.



*I got some tarot cards in a swap. So I want to learn how to use them. I have some that I've had for 29 years, but never liked them, so I could never get into them & want to use them.

* I think we might go on a date night tomorrow since there is a Girl scout thing going on & she'll be gone until 8:45. It's at some escape room type place in Boston. I wouldn't like that with the fibro. I read the waiver & it says it could be loud & there could be smells & other stuff. Sounds like a blast to me. lol.

* I'm really behind in letters. I have 32 to write. I've been writing 2 a day too.

* I made some stuffed shells yesterday. They were stuffed with spinach & ricotta. I'll be posting the recipe on Tuesday. I found the recipe on Pinterest. I've been making 1 new meal a week from Pinterest.

No comments: