Thursday, March 15, 2018

Stuff & Things

*It's suppose to be Spring next week & we are getting another snowstorm on that day. Not sure how much yet. Hopefully only a coating to an inch & there's school. I was stuck in the house 2 days this week because of a NorEaster. March isn't usually this cold or snowy.

*I'm trying to plan my Birthday vacation at the end of June. Trying to decide where to go. Last year we went to NJ. I want to go somewhere different again.

*We are finally going to be doing some house stuff. I'll take pics once we get stuff finished. We got a new giant clock for the living room/dining room, so we have to rearrange everything there. We also have curtains that need to be trimmed. That we got at a yard sale. I changed the curtains in the bathroom to a white lace topper curtain. I need change. We've been here for just over 10 years & I want to change things up a bit. I get sick of things after a while. This is the new clock. I like it because it says Paris on it.


*I would like to get some fresh flowers for the house if I can find some. I haven't seen any daffodils. I usually get some in February.

No comments: