Saturday, August 22, 2009

What is your color personality?




1) What's the first color you see in the morning? Nothing, I'm blind till I put my glasses on.

2)What color are your eyes? Light green

3)What color do you wear the most? purple & blue

4) What color do I never wear? Yellow & orange

5)What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Red

6)What color gets you the most compliments? Compliments what are those?

7)What color is your lipstick? pink

8)What color was your living room growing up? green & brown

9)What color was your bedroom when you were growing up? pink & purple

10)What color are your sheets? light green, black, black striped, white with blue snowflakes.

11) What color was your favorite crayon as a child? Pink & purple

12) What color is your car? boring Gray

13)What color was your prom dress? Didn't go to the prom. I wasn't big on school.

14)What's your favorite gemstone? Moonstone, rose quartz, alexadrite, pearls.

15)What is your favorite flower? hydrangeas, heliotropes

16)What color makes you happiest? Pink

17)What color depresses you? orange

18)What color calms you? blue

19)What color makes you grind your teeth? yellow. I grind my teeth every night

20) What color would you like to try but are scared to? peach

4 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Your blog looks great!

scrappysue said...

this is so cool! here from sits

Mesina said...

what a great post! Color is something really wonderous and it's funny when you stop to think of your favorites or the colors you seem to surround yourself in (or avoid like the plague!)
Found you through my own site, thanks for stopping by!

Kim said...

You won my drawing over at Naked Footwear! http://nakedfootwear.blogspot.com Please email me at kimmorrow@tx.rr.com as to what you would like your three pairs of socks to have on them! :)

CONGRATS!