Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday~Isn't he cute?

This post isn't completely wordless. We have a ton of dragonflies in our yard this Aug. Yesterday I was coming in from Shopping & this little guy was on our front tree. I was taking a few pics of him & he let me pat him & then landed on my hand. He was so cute. I never knew that dragonflies were friendly. When I was a kid I use to call them "sewing needles". I have no idea where I got that. I use to think that they were mean & would sew you.

5 comments:

yadda yadda said...

I have no idea why but I'm scared to death of dragon flies! I'm usually the one running across the yard like a lunatic as they fly at me!

Anonymous said...

that is so neat!!!

The Royal Family said...

dragonflys aren't cute. Yes it's a dress.. thanks for entering my givewawy! Goodluck!

Maggi said...

What a sweet little bug!

Tiffany said...

Great picture!