Friday, August 28, 2009

Aloha Friday (my 1st 1)

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.
What is your fave perfume? What perfume do you wear most?
I love Clinique Happy, Happy Heart, Body by Victoria & Avon Make me Wonder.

10 comments:

Becca said...

I mostly do body sprays and love anything vanilla scented.

The Queen of Clearance said...

curious by britney spears....dont judge :)

Unknown said...

I love happy also but my favorite is red jeans

Debra said...

I used to love Calvin Klein's Truth, but now I have to avoid perfumes. :-(

Stephanie Faris said...

Visiting from SITS. Yours is the comment above mine! Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

My favorite perfume...well, I get my perfume from Bath & Body Works. Right now it's vanilla. I prefer scents that are actually something...like a particular kind of fruit or cooking ingredient, I guess!

Amanda said...

My fav is burberry... but I never wear it!! :)

Have a blessed day!
Amanda

Mandy said...

I'm visiting from SITS. Happy Saturday. I actually don't wear perfume. I guess I'm weird. I do wear deodoarant though, LOL ;-) I stopped wearing scents around the time I got pregnant, Feb. 2007, and have never wanted to wear them since. I do enjoy burning candles around the house though - mulberry, vanilla sugar cookie and pumpkin.

AudreyO said...

I wear Imari by Avon. I've worn it for 20 years now. I only wear a dab as I don't like strong scents.

MommyBrain said...

Lily of the Valley is my favorite scent. I also wear Anais Anais - since high school ... it's just so ME :)

Amy said...

I wear U by Ungaro or Spotlight, both from Avon. I am an Avon rep, so I tend to wear and prefer their perfumes. If I had to chose a non-Avon one, I would say Beautiful.