Thursday, October 12, 2017

Stuff & Things

* So yesterday I went & had 2 moles biopsied. I woke up today & 1 of the areas was itchy. I looked at it & noticed that there were blisters oozing. I think it's the tape that is causing the blisters. I can take the tape & gauze off tomorrow. Can't wait.

* Hubs birthday is Saturday, so we are making a cake for him tomorrow when T comes home from school. He has his day all planned out.

*I'm going shopping tomorrow & looking forward to it. I have a few things that I want to get. I need a new Fall/Spooky/Halloween cozy mystery book, so I'll probably be going to Barnes & Noble, Target & I want to go to Kohls to get a perfume.

*It's finally cooled off here. I don't like it. I'll be in most of the time now. Hybernation time. I've been lighting more candles, my salt lamp & turning on more lights. It somewhat makes me feel better.

No comments: