Monday, October 16, 2017

I've got the cleaning bug



Lately I've been watching a lot of cleaning & organizing You tube videos. They are so inspiring. So I've been cleaning more. Doing things that I haven't done in a while like cleaning behind my toaster over & microwave etc... I want to get on more of a routine with cleaning & which days I do what. I've always loved cleaning, but these inspiring girls make me want to do as much cleaning as I can each day. Some of them do "power hours" where they set the timer for an hour & try to go fast & get as much done as they can. I've done 20 minutes & 30 minutes before & had Tara do 20 minutes. I think it's a great idea for kids. We've been so busy on weekends & her homework this year takes forever. She has a lot of stuff out right now that she needs to put away. She dumped out all of her hair elastics & hair ties. Also went Trick or treating on Saturday & dumped her candy & other stuff that she got on the floor. She was making a Happy Birthday sign for Anthony on Friday night & the supplies that she used are still on the bench in the kitchen & also she has change all over. Finding time for her to clean has been hard. I'm trying to be strong & let her clean her own things. She is old enough now, but it's hard for me because I am home all day with the mess. I want to clean it so bad, but I must be strong. I was thinking of maybe sharing some of my fave You tubers that clean & organize or share my fave cleaning supplies sometime.

No comments: