Tuesday, October 3, 2017

October Goals

                                        


I can't believe that it's already October. I'm hoping at some point this month things will slow down, but we have my parent's 50th anniversary on 10/13 (Nothing big planned since my Mom doesn't leave the house. I got them a card & we were thinking of mailing them a restaurant gift card if my Mom will leave the house that day. She said she might want to go out, but lots of times changes her mind), Hub's birthday on 10/14 (he has his day all planned out) & then of course Halloween stuff & Halloween. I really want to just do house stuff & not be going every weekend. We might have to wait until November for that. But here are my goals:

October Goals

 1. Catch up on letters a bit. I never really catch up completely, but if I could get it down to 10 or 12 letters that would be great.
2. Make something yummy with the apples we picked.
3. Do a Fall photo shoot of Tara in the leaves. We do this every year.
4. Get an apple crisp chai drink from a local place.
5. Try to sell a few items online.

OPLG Blog


No comments: