Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stuff & Things Sunday

Stuff & Things

*I've been kind of obsessed with watching You tube videos lately. It just motivates me & I like that. I look forward to seeing that 1 of my fave You tubers did a new video. Of course there are times where I check the title & if it isn't something that I'm interested in, I will skip watching it. Just because we like the person doesn't mean that we are going to love every video that they do. Some of my fave You tubers are Hollie Eats Lipstick, Jessica Braun, Samantha March, Taylor Nicole Dean, Kathleen Lights, Cheap Crafty girl, But 1st Coffee, Coffeebreak with Dani, Madison Miller, Love Meg, Amy Lee, Beauty & the Beastons & lots more.

*I'm sick of Fall, football & hearing about pumpkin spice. I don't like any of those 3 things.

*Not sure if I'm dressing up for Halloween. Probably just cat ears & some cool cat make up. I usually go out for a little while & then Anthony goes out.

*I'm glad that Jason is back on General hospital, but not sure how that whole story is going to play out.

*I wish there was school tomorrow. No mail either. She had Friday off too. Such a long day.


No comments: