Tuesday, March 22, 2011

new tattoo soon


I'm hoping to get another tattoo soon. I have 4 already & want a few more. We'll probably be going in April to get prices. Anthony only has 1 so far, but he wants to get Tara's name. I want to get her name written on my right inner wrist. I also want to get her footprints from the day she was born. Most likely I'll get the footprints on my leg instead of my wrist. I really like just handwriting on the wrist, but I'm going to ask what the tattoo artist thinks about doing a small footprint on my wrist with the name. Not sure how the footprint will look just floating around on my ankle.

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

tattoos are fun! i can't wait to see a picture.

my hubz has our daughters foot prints over his heart with her name on a banner wrapped around them.

Ashley said...

I want to get a chest piece! I've wanted one for years, but never seem to get up the nerve to make the appointment.

A lot of people have those foot print tattoos, to be honest aesthetically I don't think they look good at all. Just black smudges. You should get something pretty and colorful to celebrate your daughter.

I do like the script idea though.

Anonymous said...

Saying hi from SITS. You are much braver than I. Don't have any tattoos and never will - too permanent of a decision for me. But what a cute idea to do baby footprints!

Carina Schoen said...

I don't have the guts, but I LOVE sleeves. I have thought about getting my kids names tattooed on my inner arm, though... Good luck - I think your idea sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

Getting a new tattoo is so exciting! There is just something exciting about adding something permanent to your body that makes me feel so remodeled! Rock out that tat and post pics!!