1. Exercise more. While Tara is in school I will finally get to use my exercise ball & do my pilates tape.
2. Organize. I'm good at getting organized, but bad at staying organized. So I'm going to find a place for everything & go out & buy organizing items.
3. Re-decorate our house. We've lived in our house for 3 years now. It needs some updating. I want to buy some new pillows for the living room couches, new frames, candles etc..
4. Eat Healthier. I know that's a given, but I feel that all 3 of us have been eating really unhealthy for the past 6 months. I want to start good habbits for Tara. It's hard because she's so picky like me.
5. Worry less. I'm a Cancer, so I'm a total worrier & I hate it.
6. More family time. Spend more time as a family watching movies & hanging out.
7. Simplify. Continue cleaning out the closets & getting rid of things. Donate more items.
8. Couponing. I've been couponing for a few years, but I want to really get better at it & save my family as much as I can.
9. New stores. I love to shop & there are tons of stores that I never go in. Like Urban outfitters, American eagle, J Crew, Abercrombie, Banana republic & more. Most of them aren't my style, but ya never know, I could find a cute headband or purse in 1 of the stores. Even if I don't like the clothes.
I might come up with a few more things this weekend.