Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



Every Sunday Java will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!! Click on her button above for more info.


Questions:

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of?
2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
5. Do you have a Facebook?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. We will be having stuffed shells & Pillsbury Grands biscuits. My FIL usually makes stuffed mushrooms & we'll have some type of chocolate dessert. Probably chocolate cake.
2. If I'm sitting still I fwd the commercials (when I'm watching my dvr) other wise I let them play.
3. We'll take our tree down New years weekend. On Sunday.
4. I can't think of any.
5. Yes, I have a Facebook page. I HATE Facebook though. I just think it's so boring. I mostly go on there to see if any of my relatives or friends added any photos & then get off.

3 comments:

AllyDesigns Blogs said...

Visiting from Meet me on Monday. I am weaning myself off of facebook but do go on it to see pictures of my college age children. It is a nice way to touch basis with them but, not the fan of stalking. come visit me when you get a chance!

Laura J Harrison said...

Just stopping by to say howdy from
Meet Me On Monday (Love to read the answers)
Laurie from Grandma Sez So
Please check out my Etsy-Blogger linky. It may or may not be of interest to you. Just spreading the word along as I happily hop.
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/etsy-shop-hop-etsy-meet-bloggers.html

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I am blog hopping and thought I would stop by your blog. Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow.

Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a blessed Monday!! :0)