Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet me on Monday


Click on Java's button above for info.

She asked 5 questions.

Questions:

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
2. How tall are you?
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
5. What is your best physical feature?

My Answers

1.Not really sure what we are doing for New year's eve. Probably go out to eat & have drinks & then celebrate at home.
2. 5'3". Java, I've found that every doctor you go to tells you that you are a different height. I've been told that I'm 5'2", 5'1" & 5'3". I'm sticking with 5'3" since that's what I've always been.
3. My Fave pudding is chocolate.
4. I blog in my office (our guest room) it's all cute & girlie & hot pink, black & white.
5. Best physical feature. I would have to say my eyes. They are blue with gold specks, so they look green. I've learned how to play with make-up to bring them out & which colors look best. Also my hair.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi! I found you from Meet Me on Monday. I'm Rebecca from FreakyFrugalite.com. Nice to meet you. :D

DITTO about the doctor's offices-- they all must have different measuring tools. I also sharply contest their weighing scales, too! ;)

I'm following your blog on Google Connect. Would you consider following me?
Have a wonderful week, and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Love the title of your blog! I'm a girlie girl, too--and trying to make my 5 and 9 year old granddaughters just like me!

kalea_kane said...

Hi! I'm Kelly and I'm dropping by from Meet Me On Monday. I never trust my doc with my height only my weight. :) The guest room sounds awfully cute. I love the combination of pink, black and white. Hope you have a fabulous New Year's Eve.

PS I LOVE NH! I used to go up all the time when I lived in Rhode Island. I totally miss those quick little getaways.

I'm a new follower. Hope you will drop by and consider following too.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday.html