Friday, August 24, 2018

Stuff & Things

*My fave snack to eat while I'm crafting is M&M's. I can't just have 10, I keep going. That's kind of a problem.



*My heart has been fluttering lately. I went to my doc last week for a med check & told her about it, so she did a ekg while I was there & it was fine. But I am having a heart monitor put on next Thursday. I'm a little nervous about it. Not sure how big it will be & annoying & awkward.

*We realized that Tara only has next week for us to do some things that we had planned doing this Summer (that we never got to do). 3 of those days we have things going on. We were going to do some diys & videos for You tube. We are going to make a list & see if we can do everything. We did have lunch at Dunkin donuts yesterday. I picked her up from art camp & decided we would go there & eat outside.

*We have another busy weekend this weekend. We are going to a concert tomorrow night & then to Rockport, MA on Sunday. A full weekend. I'll be happy when things slow down & we can just do stuff around the house.

No comments: