Monday, August 27, 2018

Fibro update



 I haven't posted anything about fibro in a while. I had been having the usual aches & pains, but about 2 months ago my heart started fluttering. I thought it might be a new sleeping pill that I was taking. I took it for a month & I'm off of it, but the fluttering continues. Every day off & on. I went to my doctor last week for a med check & I mentioned that. She did an ekg & it came back okay, but on Thursday I am getting a heart monitor for a week. I'm kind of nervous about it. I'm not sure if it's going to be awkward & annoying. The doctor said most likely it's anxiety. I'm not sure what I will do if it is anxiety. I will probably try yoga & meditation. You can also have chest pains from fibro. This also isn't the normal heavy chest feeling like something is sitting on your chest from anxiety. I haven't been sleeping good. Today I am having all types of aches, different than every day. I am taking ambien & melatonin. I also tried Valerian root last night, but I woke up with a hangover headache. I don't know how I'm not sleeping with all of that. We've also been going non-stop on the weekends trying to get everything on our Summer bucket list done, that doesn't help. So that is what has been going on.

No comments: