Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday Favorites


1. I just got this new pop socket in Maine the other day. I had a free 1 on my ipod that I got from a bank. I then added stickers on it to cover the advertising & then it unstuck. So this is only my 2nd pop socket ever. I'm not sure how long this 1 will last. My daughter & her friend both got the same brand of pop sockets in the same store & my daughter's friend's only lasted a day. So I'm hoping it won't fall off & my ipod will fall & my screen will crack again. I don't even think I posted anything about that, but T dropped my ipod & the screen cracked & it took me a while to get it fixed & then the place broke the home button, They refunded my $, but it's still a bummer. I'm going to try to deal with it for now not working right before I got out & get a new ipod.


2. Bite Beauty Lipstick in Chai. I got this from Sephora for my free birthday gift, but I just started using this more this week. I really love the color & I love chai tea anyway.


3. I got this washi tape from a fb group that I do wishes on. I had wished for dream catcher washi tape & a girl in Poland ordered this & had it sent here. I think a lot of people on the site use Wish. Cheap, but takes forever to ship. That's okay with me.




No comments: