Thursday, August 16, 2018

Stuff & Things



*We are going to our 1st concert of the year on Saturday night. We are seeing Five Finger Death Punch. They are a heavish band that my daughter loves. They swear a lot, so that will be hard. We saw them before in concert, but they have a new cd out & they swear way more on this cd. We have our 2nd concert of the year on August 25th. Shinedown & Godsmack. I'm really excited about that concert. Shinedown is my fave band, along with Def Leppard.

*I'm working on getting together a new skincare routine. I get the Sephora play box, so I've been using some of that stuff. The weather will be changing & my skin will be getting drier. So I will need to change things up a bit.

*I'm hoping to get reiki done after T goes back to school. I'm sure my chakras are way off from tween attitude & arguing. I also want to start walking when the humidity goes away. I also have a pilates 10 day challenge that I haven't done yet. I signed up to do a Slimfast challenge to after Labor day.

*I need to get to Apple. Since I had my screen fixed on my ipod, they broke it. It doesn't work right. Sometimes it's just dead & won't turn on at all. Now it is messing with my photos. I take pics & they aren't on there. So I really need to get to Apple. They weren't the 1s who broke it. It was NH iPhone repair in Salem, NH. I'm going to give them a bad review on Yelp or wherever else I can. I'm hoping I don't have to buy a new ipod. I really don't have the $ for that right now. I just got a new computer a few months ago.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ooh I'm due for some Reiki, too - maybe I'll put that on my schedule once the kids are back to their schedule, too!