Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday Favorites

1. I finally got my bum bum cream. lol. I found out it's pronounced Boom Boom cream. It is for cellulite & firming your skin. I have put on some weight & noticed that I have cellulite on my thieghs & inner arms (I didn't even know that you can get cellulite on your arms). It's tough getting old. This smells so good & does really make your skin look better. I've only been using it for 2 weeks.



2. I love this Hawaiian tropic silk hydration after sun lotion for when you have a sunburn. I got 1 on my back when we were in Bar Harbor. I had a big circle cut out on the back of my shirt & my hair up. I didn't get to put sunblock on that spot. So a few days after my skin was burning, itchy & peeling & this soothed it. It felt a lot better after. I think I've had this bottle for 2 years now.



3. Some nail polish that I got in a swap.

No comments: