Thursday, May 24, 2018

Stuff & Things


*There is only a month left of school. I feel like I need to get more serious about getting things organized & getting rid of things. I donated 2 trash bags of clothes a few weeks ago. It's harder to get things done when T is around.

*I signed up for the Sephora play box. I think I'll end up getting a June box. I signed up on Monday, so I don't know if I might get a May box or June. It's only $10 a month, but they are sample sizes. I think that's better in a way because I can carry the stuff in my purse & not get stuck with a full size if I don't like it.



*3 shows I like are off or going off. "Fixer Upper", "The Middle" & today I found out that "The Chew" is going off.

*I decided that every Summer I want to learn something new. This Summer I think I'm going to try to learn calligraphy. My Sister gave me a calligraphy kit when I was around 11 or 12 & I found it when I went to my Parents house about a month ago.


No comments: