Thursday, May 10, 2018

Currently



Current Book~Moonlight Becomes You by Mary Higgins Clark

Current Music~Attention Attention by Shinedown

Current focus~Spring. Getting our yard ready. We'll be putting the gazebo together this weekend & then the end of May do our garden.

Current App~Poshmark. I have a closet on there Kimberleah28.

Current pastime~Writing letters mostly. I've just really enjoyed writing letters during the day.

Current tv show~The Middle (1 show left. I'm so sad. I watch the repeats every night on Freeform).

Current wish list~Some make up, Briogeo hair products, new curtains for our bedroom & my office. Maybe some cute new doormats.

Current needs~Sleep.

Current mood~Happy

Hating~Bugs & Ticks (I had 1 on me today, a tick).

Current Weather~70 degrees. It's nighttime.


No comments: