Saturday, May 5, 2018

Cinco de Mayo

 We were really busy today. We went to a consignment sale & got T some clothes. Not much this time around 10 things, but it's cute stuff. Then we went to see my Mom in the hospital, she fell again & had hip surgery yesterday. I got an e mail about $5 Ritas at On the Border & a free t-shirt. We ended up getting there kind of late & we figured it would be packed & they might be out of t-shirts, but we decided to go & just stand. So we stood near the bar. They did have t-shirts left. I think a lot of people didn't know about them.


I like the color of the shirt, but I think it's going to be big. It's a big large. Maybe it will shrink in the wash.



We went to Target after & I got some Mrs. Meyers sprays. I got a mint & a lilac, the multipurpose sprays & a mint hand soap.

No comments: