Friday, May 25, 2018

Five Things Friday

1. Briogeo hair care.

 I just got Don't Despair Repair a week ago & I think I really like it. My hair is really dry on the ends & this made it nice & soft. I wish you could use it on dry hair though, so I could use it every day. I only wash my hair twice a week.
2. Holiday weekend.

It's a holiday weekend, so you just have to be happy about that. It's going to be busy & fun.

3. Swaps.
I've gotten a few fun swaps this week. I got an anklet with starfish on it, 2 anniversary cards some summery address labels & some red, white & blue things (a scarf with stars on it, 3 bracelets & 3 scrungies). Those are things that I wished for. I also mailed out 3 wishes this week. I love Sundays because that is wish day.

4. Anniversary.
Our anniversary is next Wednesday, May 30th. We are going out tomorrow night to eat to celebrate. Then Wednesday we are going to go to a patio at a local bar/restaurant & get a drink. It looks cloudy/rainy all week, but that day looks sunny & 82. I hope it doesn't change before then.

5. Friends.
I saw 1 of my friends for a little while today. She wanted to know how to make slime, so her & her daughter (T's friend) came over. Her friend is having a slime birthday party. I'll also be seeing friends on Monday at our cookout. It's nice to be around friends.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a fabulous evening out! Thanks for stopping by my blog.