Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday

I took this photo yesterday. These are the flowers that I have outside of our garage. They had a visitor.

We have a chipmunk that lives in this hole in our driveway.

I'm so afraid that someone is going to run him over. Everyday when I come back from being out, he's just coming out of the hole or playing around there. Maybe I should get a "Beware of Chipmunk" sign. Tara named him Muck (Mucky) yesterday. When we came home today he came out of the hole & took off. So we staked him out for a few minutes because I really want to get a pic of him, but he didn't come back. I will get a pic eventually.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Those chipmunks scamper pretty quickly. He'll probably be just fine!

Design It Chic said...

the visitor of your flowers is just SCARRRRRY!!!! yaycks.. but that chipmunk.. oh you gotta snap a picture of him:)

*visiting from SITS

The Queen of Clearance said...

We use to havea chipmunk that lived in our rain gutter. too cute!