Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm a shopaholic

I've really been crazy lately buying things. I need to stay away from any stores for a while (after I go to the mall this week). I got this leather looking jacket today @ Walmart. I realized a year or so ago that I don't have any leather jackets. I grew up in the 80's, so I always had at least 10 at a time. Not sure where they all went. I wouldn't wear those anyway cause some had fringe on them. Even tho' fringe is back in. So I got this jacket today for $30.

Also got these slippers @ Target, but I think I need to go & get the next size up.

I found this cute Fall decoration @ a yard sale last Summer for $1. I just put it out yesterday.


7 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I was a child of the 80s too, but would you believe I have never owned a leather jacket?? I've always wanted one. Maybe I'll have to take a trip to Wal-Mart.

And those slippers looks super comfy!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

Fall decorations already? Oh no...now I have to get some pumpkin stuff!
I have those slippers...I love them and wear them like shoes when doing the pre-school pick up. So warm and comfy!

Ry Sal said...

Good for you! I still have the fringed jackets too.. even a white one. Maybe I'll wear it down Main Street and see what happens.... :)

The Queen of Clearance said...

That fall decoration for a dollar is awesome! Good deal for sure. That jacket is really cute as well!

KK said...

The problem is,you can leave the stores but still come home and shop online all night! Cute finds though!

mamammelloves said...

Very cute! I'm so glad Fall is almost here! I love seeing all the decorations, and the different foods available in the stores (namely, pumpkin)! :)

Steph said...

The pumpkin decoration is adorable! I need to get my fall stuff out ASAP.

...stopping by from SITS...

Steph @ Stick It in the Fridge

pleasestickitinthefridge.blogspot.com