Saturday, September 19, 2009

1st craft fair of the season



Today T & I went to the 1st craft fair of the season. We got to the place & I went to take the stroller out & it was not in the car. My Dad took T for a walk yesterday & didn't put it back in. So we walked up the st to the library & the craft fair. I carried her part of the way cause she kept saying up. I had fun, but realized that I forgot to take more $ with me. So I only had $16 with me. I was so bummed. I ended up getting a camera tile pendant, but when I got home I noticed that it wasn't really centered & you can see the cork in the background. Also got T a bead bracelet, but she seems to hate it. Maybe she'll like it when she's a little older or she's just in a cranky mood like her Mom. The good news is the fair is tomorrow too. So I'm going to go back with more $ & we'll prob go on a train ride that they had there, if it's there tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Queen of Clearance said...

Sounds like you had an ok time! it sucks that you didnt have your stroller! I hope you have more fun tomorrow!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Oo I love places like that.