Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fair finds & Twilight

I got this cute camera tile pendant yesterday @ the craft fair. My camera is in my purse @ all times, so I thought this was perfect for me.

I also got this Inspire bracelet, but I had the girl put the pendant on a necklace & now it doesn't hang right. So I might have hubs put it on a bracelet that I have. The necklace looks like a dog collar, which I know is in right now, but I just don't know if it's me. 10 years ago yes, but not so much now.


We also watched "Twilight" last night. I liked it, but I am not obsessed.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Those are cute finds!

The Queen of Clearance said...

eh...it was an ok movie. Nothing to write home to mom about. If you want to be obsessed you need to read the books. lol...its probably best to be un-obsessed tho!

Amy said...

great finds!