Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So cute

My Sister gave me this for Christmas. It doesn't say much on the container about what flower it is, so I googled it. I love Sunflowers. I think I'm gonna plant them this week.



Ben & Jerry's and Sunflowers - A Cheerful Combo!
Put a big smile on a gardener's face when you give this delightful grower's kit. It includes seeds for growing cheerful "Big Smile" sunflowers, and our exclusive Intervale Organic Compost, made with a certain Vermont-made gourmet ice cream! Grow right in the familiar-looking container!
Nutrient-packed organic blend compost.

6 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Oh that is really pretty!! Flowers and Ben and Jerrys equals a perfect combination! Just saying hi from SITS!!

Lora said...

Very cool!
Visiting you from SITS today--have a great one!

Heather said...

Ben & Jerry's and Sunflowers is a heavenly combination!! Your daughter is such a cutie!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Cher said...

Hey! stopping in from SITS to say "Im a New Englang blogger, too!" ...blogging from Revere, MA! I go to New Hampshire for super walmarts. That is all I know of it. hehe. Have a great day!

Diana said...

A swap? Sounds great! But... what is a swap, exactly? Sorry, remember I'm a newbie in this scrapbooking thing.

Rae Ann said...

How fun! I'll be your daughter would love to play, too. I know mine is all excited about planting things!