Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sick of watching the news

There's always so many bad things going on in the news. I'm sick of watching it. I saw a story tonight on the news of a Mom trying to stab her 2 year old daughter to death in the laundry room of their apt building. There was a 911 call & you could hear her yelling Die Die Die. It was horrible. I only put the news on to see the weather. The little girl is in the hospital & hopefully will be okay. I really need to hear some good news. So if anyone has some happy news or happy stories to share with me, that would really make me happy.

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

The news is horrible! But I can't stay away from it, I know it's bad to keep reading CNN and CBS and the others, but I get so nervous thinking "WHAT HORRIBLE THING IS HAPPENING NOW???" that every day I go right back and get upset AGAIN.

What is with people, all the people attacking their children, it seems to be getting more and more common!

Hang in there!!!