Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Colors

I know that everyone has favorite colors, but I just realized recently that I only wear blue, purple, pink & black & occasionally black, browngreen, gray & white. Okay, I guess that sounds like a lot, but since I started scrapbooking it made me realize that my background colors are mostly in purple's & pinks, to match my clothes. So I'm going to try to start buying other colors (no orange or yellow). Also most of Tara's clothes is given to her, so she mostly has pink & purple too. I'll buy her orange & yellow, just not me.

3 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Isn't it funny how we get into color themes... or ruts. haha. At least you can easliy "mix and match" everything!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITS. I must say I am just like you in regards to clothes. I am trying really hard not to do purple and pink for me and my girls and branch out. It is hard and i buy the stuff not even realizing it

Mary said...

I tend to wear only red, brown, black, and some blues. Pretty boring.