Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine finds

This is the Heart garland (close up) that I made on Fri night. The directions are on Martha Stewart's site.

Today we went to Christmas tree shop. I wanted to get some marked down Valentine things. I did really good. I spent 50 cents-$2.50 each. I love the flag I got. Got some cookie cutters & cute wooden plaques & a wreath. Also got the pillow that says I love Shamrocks. I don't have any St Patrick's day things at all. I am gonna go back after St Pattie's day get marked down things & also after Easter too. It's a good deal. Got this book that is normally $15 & I got it for $2.99. Yay, I'm in a good mood.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Christmas Tree Shop bargains! I have to stay away from that place!
I was making sure I had all the NE Bloggers in my contacts, and I couldn't find an email addy for you on your blog. If you don't want to share it, that's fine, too.

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Get bargain finds and love the garland.

Victoria x

AndreaLeigh said...

wow, good loot sister!

Lettered Cottage said...

You won something on my blog... :-)

Layla
The Lettered Cottage

deb famularo said...

OMG, my husband is from Boston, I LOVE the Christmas Tree shops!!!!!! I wish we had them here in TX!! That garland is too cute!!!!! xOxO deb