Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sore throat

I've had a sore throat everyday for a month now. I think I'm going to make an appointment next week to get checked out (if it doesn't go away). I don't think it's normal. About 10 years ago I asked a doc if I could have my tonsils out. He really didn't say much. I've always had sore throats, but I'm getting really sick of them. Every September I get them for a month or 2 straight. I think from the change in weather. I've been taking Tylenol, Advil, Sucrets, tea with honey, sore throat tea (from Yogi tea) etc.. It just won't go away & stay away. Just wanted to vent about it.

6 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

Hope you are feeling better soon..sore throats are NO fun!
-sandy toe

I am Harriet said...

Everyone is feeling sick lately.
Guess it's catching up with us.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Honey, I had my tonsils out at age 36, and it was the best thing I ever did, medically. They can zap them out now with a laser while you are awake and in a chair, but I had it done the old-fashioned way. My health improved tremendously, to to an ENT -- that's an Ear, Nose and Throat physician -- and tell them that 10 years is too long to suffer with sore throats!

Chris said...

Hope you feel better.

Staci said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! We have the sickies here too... :( Stopping by from MBC comment club! :)

Brittany said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!