Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Too many photos

I'm always taking pics, pretty much everyday. That's my thing, that's what I do. Now I'm trying to get them organized & get the old 1s in photo albums & the newish 1s in scrapbooks. My hubby pointed out that I won't be able to put all of the new 1s in scrapbooks. I have over 150 pics just from July. I'm in the process of sending them in to be printed for tomorrow. I wanted to print each months pics at the end of the month, but I'm already behind. I have thousands of pics since I was born. I do have at least 20 albums filled with pics & a big box full that I'm organizing now. So photo albums it is. I'll do some scrapbooks for diff things & photo albums for others.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I take a lot of pictures too. The only difference is I don't organize them very well. In fact I am still working on getting a bunch I have on CD developed. I have good intentions and they are all together in a hope chest. I plan on putting them together for the boys someday. Hopefully before they are married! LOL!!