Monday, August 4, 2008

Tara fell down the stairs yesterday

We went out Saturday night, so my parents stayed over. Sun morning I was awake, but laying in bed & heard my Mom saying Oh God, heard thumping & a lot of commotion. I knew right away what was going on, so I hopped out of bed. Anthony slept thru' it of course. They had already gotten her from the bottom of the stairs. There's 17 of them. They forgot to put the gate across. She seems fine. We checked her all over. It was really scary. From now on we're gonna keep the gate across all the time.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad she is OK. My Daughter has given me some gray hairs, doing crazy stuff like that too. Oh, the joys of parenting. Thank God, He only gives us what we can handle. Good Luck

Chris said...

Things like that are always so scary. Probably more scary for mom then for Tara. I am glad she's okay.