Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Latest obsessions

Tori Spelling~Okay, I was never a fan of hers when she was on 90210, but I've been watching the Tori & Dean show & she's so cute. She's my idol now.

Pink & green~I've never been a fan of green, but have been the past few months.

Hair products with no Sulfates~I found 1 that I like at Walgreens called Naked Naturals.

Cheerios~I mostly started eating them cause I have high cholesterol, but really like them & buy the plain 1s & add walnuts & I'm really addicted.

Wearing my old jewelry~I went thru' some of my old jewelry boxes & I have lots of cool jewelry that I haven't worn in a long time.

Finding a cute pink tote~Big enough for everyday with a zipper & pockets. All the totes/purses these days only have 1 snap in the middle & everything falls out.

Nail hardener~I'm trying to find 1 to fix my nails. They were really strong & hard since I was 13, but since I had Tara they're paper thin, peel & bend back.

Reading other peoples blogs~I haven't been able to read them this week

Getting organized~Mostly my office

Going thru' photos~Old 1s & putting them in photo albums & putting Tara's pics in scrapbooks (no time yet for scrapbooking).

What are your latest obsessions?

1 comment:

Lapdog Creations said...

LOL, I agree with you on Tori obession - I need to go get her book.