Sunday, August 31, 2008

5 years ago today

My hubby & I went on our 1st date. We met on match.com. We talked for 2 months & then met on 8/31/03 at Jumbalayas restaurant. If I remember right he was a few minutes late, but he showed up with flowers. That's why he was late cause he stopped to get them. I knew during that date that I was done looking for Mr Right. I had gone out with 2 other guys from match. 1 on 2 dates & another on 1 date. I canceled my membership to Match the next day. We've been together ever since.

4 comments:

Chris said...

You have a good memory! I hope you never loose it. I don't remember dates like that. My anniversary and birthday's are different because they were so marked by big celebrations. I wish I could remember the little things like that.

Angel said...

Awwww how awesome for you guys!! We had Mexican for our first date since I had Sushi for lunch and it was on my bday. I knew it would be special for sure! I met a couple of ladies on Tagged yay!! I wrote to them and told them they could add me and they did. XOXO

jay670120 said...

what a lovely story x

Sarah said...

What a great story. Happy Anniversary!