Saturday, July 5, 2008

Scrapbooking

I think I might get into scrapbooking. I was thinking of doing it before, but don't think I'll have much time for it. I received a wedding scrapbook & 2 baby 1s. I worked on them a little. I think the hardest part is having the pics printed. I have to go thru' all of my photos & have them printed. I have a new computer, so none of the pics are on here. We got a new hard drive & I'm gonna organize that when I can. So I'm either gonna do scrapbooking or just start organizing the photo albums. I started a few, but haven't worked on them much. It's also harder with digital cameras & having no actual photos unless you have them printed.

2 comments:

Melissa and Rob said...

Try digital scrapbooking. It's easier and you can do almost everything you would in an actual scrapbook, but then you just have it printed into hard cover books - it's awesome!

I use Creative Memories Plus version and I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, I LOVE scrapbooking. It's my way to relax. Now that have my entire room to scrapbook, I have yet to find to get in there. It can get very expensive, but only if you let it. One thing about scrapping is there are no mistakes. There are no wrong ways, it's how you wanna show off your pictures. :) Great blog.