Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lunch & dinner ideas

I've been having trouble lately trying to figure out what to eat for lunch & dinner. I don't eat red meat or pork & am real picky. I don't like mushrooms, too many veggies & not many fruits. I mostly eat chicken & pasta & am getting sick of both. I'm trying to find some healthy recipe websites & get some new ideas. It seems like a few of my friends are having the same prob. I asked 1 for ideas & 1 asked me for some ideas. I feel like I always make the same meals. So I was trying to make 1 new thing a week. But now I have high chol & want to eat healthier. Not as much Italian food or pasta. So I need to find some recipe websites.

2 comments:

Angel said...

Hi there! You should try the trusty Food Network or Epicurious.com

Stacey said...

Try baking instead of frying or sauteeing and when you need to sautee use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Oliver oil contains good fat that helps you burn the bad. Do you like black beans? They make for a great lunch or snack and are listed as a super food full of antioxidants and protein. Personally I think they taste way better than any green, kidney or lima bean.