Friday, July 18, 2008

I screwed up my page

I decided to change my background to 1 I really liked. I ended up deleting everything I had on the side. I re-added everyone's blogs (if for some reason I didn't add you let me know. I might have missed you), but don't like the way it's set up now. I have re-do them the way I had them. I'm gonna leave them for now. I have to re-add other stuff. I lost my counter. I'm bummed. For the record I had 111 in 2 weeks, I had just added it. haha. I'm gonna prob add that again too, but will have to start over. It sux. I got a lot done today. Housework & stuff for the party & just wanted to sit & relax for a little while & now I have more work to do & am bummed out.

1 comment:

Chris said...

How did you get your blog list to include the last post? I have been trying to figure it out.