Friday, July 18, 2008

Fave new store

I just started going to Dollar tree. Mostly to get party stuff. But I really like the store a lot. A lot of dollar stores have junk & are messy, but D tree is clean & neat & has some nice stuff. I got 2 really cute gift bags. They have tons, yes for $1. I also went to Big Lots once recently & like that store a lot & will start going there more often. We found a Maine store that is similar called Renys. Anything to save $ these days. It's funny we kept asking is this a dollar? We just couldn't get the concept of things being only a dollar.

3 comments:

sprinkles said...

We have a Dollar Tree here too but some things they charge more than a dollar for. Haven't been there in awhile. Not sure why 'cuz they do have some cool stuff.

Angel said...

Yes love both of those stores! They have great lotions from Israel with the Dead Sea Salt. XOXO

Chris said...

We have a Dollar Tree and I love it. They have great stuff.