Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This & that

So we did really good through the storm the other day. We didn't lose power & only have a few branches down & tons of leaves. We have friends still without power. No fun. That's the bad part about living in NH. Tomorrow is T's open house for school. She will meet her new teacher & see her classroom. I think I'm more excited than she is. I think there will be a lot of changes around here within the next month. I'm looking forward to them all. I'm hoping to finally get a blog makeover & get the house decluttered. Maybe a few reviews & giveaways too.

1 comment:

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Ooooh! I need a blog makeover too (but I think yours is so cute!) I wish I had an ounce of creativity for things like that... thus my PLAIN blog design - LOL! Thanks for stopping by & Happy Wednesday! :-)