Friday, August 23, 2019
2. I got a pale blue pot at TJ Maxx. I already have a white 1 with pink lips (I named her Lola). This new 1 is Sophie. The plant in this isn't looking so good, but I'm trying to bring it back.
3. Facial cleanser-Body prescriptions Vitamin c facial cleanser. I found this at TJ Maxx for $3.99. I really like it & makes my skin seem clearer & a little glowier.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Monday, August 19, 2019
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Friday, August 16, 2019
1. Flowers-I picked different types of flowers from the yard this week. For some reason, everytime I pick the roses they aren't looking very good.
2. Vegetables-I picked our 1st tomato from the garden yesterday. I love fresh tomatoes from the garden.
3. Bunny-We have a baby bunny in our yard. It's so tiny & cute. It's hard to tell how small it is from the picture. I've been seeing the Mom a lot, but hadn't seen the baby in a few months until this week.
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- 1.25 cup shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup mexican shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas
- Oil/Spray - I used Pam
*Optional Toppings: greek yogurt, salsa, shredded lettuce, tomatoes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a pan over medium heat, combine shredded chicken, greek yogurt, salsa, mexican cheese, cumin, garlic powder and chili powder. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the mixture with salt to your liking and then set the mixture aside.
- Take your corn tortillas and place them between wet paper towels and microwave for 30-40 seconds. I do this in two batches of four tortillas each.
- Fill each tortilla with about 2 tbsps of the chicken mixture. Spread the mixture out on the tortilla and then roll up and place on the baking sheet.
- Once all of the tortillas are filled, spray each of them with cooking spray or brush with oil. I personally used Pam Cooking Spray.
- Bake taquitos for 12-15 minutes per side, or until crisp and golden brown.