Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Saturday, April 10, 2021
This week I am wearing a few different nail colors. I saw a You tuber show some nail polishes that are available at Sephora. I already have similar colors, so I thought I would paint my nails with those polishes. The reddish is Orly Breathable-Beauty essential, light purple is Orly Breathable-Patience and Peace, seafoam green is Salon Perfect-Mer-made of Money & the periwinkle is China Glaze-Secret Per-wink-le. I think it's a cool color combo. I was going to use a different lavendar, but the polish seemed a bit thick, so I used this 1 instead.
Friday, April 9, 2021
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Saturday, April 3, 2021
Friday, April 2, 2021
Happy Friday. This week was long. I think March was a long month. April is always hard now because my Mom passed away on April 9th. The 2 year anni of her passing is coming up in a week. But this is also coming up on my fave time of year. So I want to try to look at the positive.
1. Eye shadow palette. Blush crush by Colourpop. I saw Jessica Braun, beauty You tuber, mention this eye palette the other day. I ordered it & it came today. Not sure what I think of it yet. I love the color in the middle & I need more champagne colors. This is only my 2nd Colourpop palette & that 1 is hard to get a good color look. I have to use lighter colors from another palette with it.
2. Mug. Hello Gorgeous from Target. I got a mug back in December that I love from Target. It says Homebody. It's become my fave mug, so I knew I had to get this when I saw it on the Target app. I've had it saved in there for a while. I finally got it the other day.
Happy Friday Everyone.
Thursday, April 1, 2021
Here are some of my April Goals.
1. Do more yoga. The beginning of this month is stressful/sad. So I want to do something to relax myself.
2. Bring some stuff to Goodwill. I have a bunch of things down in my garage that needs to be donated.
3.Vacuum the stairs.
4. Go for a walk.
5. Do 4 scrapbook pages.
Sunday, March 28, 2021
Lately I've been pretty tired. More doctors appointments. I saw a neurologist & he gave me a headache shot. I need to pick up a rx for a shot to give myself. This Tuesday I have a dermatologist appointment. I've been wanting to see 1 since last year, but with all of my health issues & covid, I never made it in.I've also be down lately. I think it's because my Mom's 2 year anniversary of her passing is coming up on April 9th. So I've been thinking about her a lot.
Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Chicken Potato Bake
Prep time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total time 50 minutes
- 4 potatoes medium-sized, cut into 3/4" cube (russet, white, and red are all good choices, no need to peel)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs (I like to use breasts)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- parsley (optional, freshly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Place the potato cubes in a large bowl, add the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Spray a large (9x13) baking dish with non stick spray.
- Spread potato mixture in dish and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and place the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potato mixture a bit.
- If desired, brush the top of each chicken piece with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked and potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top, return to the oven and bake for a few more minutes to melt the cheese.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped parsley on top (if desired).Recipe from Dizzybusyandhungry.com