Monday, August 1, 2011

52 lists in 52 weeks



My friend Kellie @ Get the Words out is doing a list project. I was hoping to do it every week, but I am behind & trying to catch up. I love lists & have 25 going right now.



Week 8 list:


Things I am looking forward to

~The Batchelorette finale
~Tara's dance camp
~LA Ink
~Rockport
~Newburport catamaran
~My friend Peg visiting in late August (hopefully)
~Going away overnight with the hubs & maybe taking a trip somewhere
~When A&T go away camping (I can catch up on scrapbooking)
~Going camping to A's friends place


I might add a few more things to the list.

3 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Don't you think she's definitely picking JP tonight?

Geri said...

I would pick JP, but I think she's likes Ben - who do you like?

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

the bachelorette was definitely on my list too!!! so glad she picked JP!!!
-kel