Friday, August 12, 2011

Love this hair color

I have naturally reddish hair. It's reddish, brownish, goldish, copperish, blondish & some white mixed in. I use to go to a salon to have my hair done back before I was a sahm & worked. I moved & went to a new salon & wanted to have my hair done redder & she said it would take a few visits & it's hard to get that color etc... So I went to the store & bought a box hair color. The 1st color I tried I loved. So I stuck with it for 4 or 5 years. The last time I colored my hair I decided to try something different. I had been thinking of going lighter, but ended up with a darker brown with hardly no red in it, some copper color in the sun. Now my color is fading & I'm still thinking of going a bit lighter, but I'm not sure if I have to go to a salon to have it done. I might have to have it lightened 1st. I really love this color below, but I'm not sure how I will look with this color. This actress Erin is on General hospital & plays Sioban.




So we'll see what I decide to do. I might talk to my hair stylest, who pretty much just trims 1 inch off of my hair every 2 months. I don't really do too much to my hair.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love red hair! If I weren't Asian, I'd color my hair red! LOL!

Wanted to let you know I gave you a blog award today! Come by and pick it up when you like:

http://www.beautyfilledlife.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Hope you have a great weekend!

AudreyO said...

I color my hair from dark brown to even darker brown. Often my hair is several shades of yep, dark brown LOL