Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back to school countdown

Photo via Pinterest


I am counting down the days till Tara goes to pre-school. I'm so excited about so many things. She will be going to a new school for a year. We chose this school because we really liked everything about it, education wise. It is a religious school. I'm not religious at all, so this is going to be really hard for me. I keep telling myself that it is only 1 year & we have to do what is best for her, even though it makes me very uncomfy. She will have 5 of her friends in her class this year. I'm excited for her to learn a ton of new things. There is an open house next week & we will meet her teacher & see her classroom. I've heard a ton of great things about her new teacher. She is a Martha Stewart type person, from what I hear. So that will be lots of fun. I'm also hoping to get the whole house organized. Room by room. So I'm really looking forward to that. I think I will have a ton of things to bring to Goodwill.


15 Days till school starts

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're gonna have tons more Mommy Time during the day now! And I'm sure she'll love her days with her friends just as much, as well! :-)

Claudya Martinez said...

Sounds like the school will be great.

I love the feeling of dropping off things at the Goodwill.

Following from SITs. Have a great weekend.